Our mini-camping site is situated on the edge of the woods of Oranjewoud.
At the rear of the property there are hiking and biking trails for hiking through a beautiful area.
A few hundred meters away is de Tjonger a river that is ideal for canoeing and boating.
Close by is also the Nannewijd, ideal for swimming, canoeing, and surfing area.
The center of Heerenveen is located about 3.5 km. away.
The Thialf – Ice Skating – Stadium is about a fifteen minutes walk away.
Surroundings of Heerenveen
- Old churches and belfries
- ‘De Deelen’ (north-west of Heerenveen) is a beautiful wildlife area.
- Walking routes and small businesses which still work according to traditional methods can be reached by a scenic bycycle track.
- ‘The Katlijker Schar’ where nature has not been touched. Rich Flora and Fauna, with walking routes
- The Heide and Nannewijd: Family recreation, swimming and windsurfing
The fees per night
|mobile home, caravan, tent||4,00|
|2 persons per night||12,90|
|The fees include use of shower and bathroom
Children under the age of 2 are not being charged
Adres : Van Bienemalaan 17
8451 KE Oudeschoot
Tel. : (+31)-513-681192
B.g.g. : (+31)-6-29807912
E-Mail : woutersbergje@hotmail.Com
Camping ‘t Wouter Bergje is also the home of some residents of DBO Foundation. DBO foundation helps people with special care needs to make their own choices in the social field , for school and work, supports and encourages the purpose, live as independently as possible. Thus preventing problems and encourage reintegration.
“What ‘t Woutersbergje” has to offer:
Places for tents, caravans/trailers and mobile homes. Good and modern sanitary. Connection to electricity. Dogs are welcome, but have to be on a leash